The challenge for this fortnight was set by my team mate CG, and it's to use a pre-coloured topper. Now, that's not something I do very often, although as I get more in to designing and decorating my own background papers, it's becoming more frequent. I recently bought a couple of packs of Hunkydory Topper Decks, and I've used a couple here.
For both, the backgrounds started as gelli prints. The first was first generation and fairly clean, the second was a second generation print to which I added ink through a stencil. In the case of the first card, I just added some inky colour to the background to take away the whiteness. In both cases, the ink was Distress Oxide.
I do hope you can join us this time.